Annnnd we’re back! Time for 9 Secrets. This is gonna get juicy. 🙂
9. Every few months or so, I think of names I’d like to name my kid(s)… you know, the ONES I DON’T HAVE YET.
Who does that? Is that a girl thing? Is that weird? I’m a little embarrassed to admit this.
2 names that that have been on my mind lately: Everette and Brannon. Weird names, right? But just a titch better than LaTiffany and TaMichael (yes, I know people that have those names – TRUTH).
8. Sometimes when I hear songs that I love, I imagine what the video should be like… then I’m disappointed when they’re finally made and they’re not at all what I thought they’d be like.
I also feel the same way about books I enjoy, too.
7. I still sleep with my stuffed Winnie the Pooh.
He’s my boyfriend! Apart from the BBE, of course. And he doesn’t judge me for drooling or snoring. He doesn’t get mad when I push him out of the bed and hog his covers. You gotta appreciate that.
6. When I’m on my own, I enjoy watching Britcoms, especially “The Vicar Of Dibley”.
PBS used to show old Britcoms on Saturday nights. I have never minded not having something to do on a Saturday night: snuggling up in my PJs in the bed with Winnie the Pooh and the most awesome comedies to come out of the UK in the 80’s is TOTALLY fun to me.
5. I can pinch things with my toes. I don’t know how I learned to do it, I just always have. I use my toes to pick up things when I’m lazy, and also to terrorize people. Toe pinching hurts!
4. When no one’s home, I put Rockband or Band Hero into the wii, turn it up loud and sing to my heart’s content. The whole time I’m doing it I’m paranoid that someone’s going to come in and catch me.
3. I’m more of a hopeless romantic than I let on. I love grand gestures, flowers, love notes, surprises. Perhaps a side effect of reading too much Jane Austen? What’s weird is that I’m NOT comfortable with excessive amounts of PDA. Hand holding is pretty much as far as it will go.
2. I’m obsessed with body functions. I’m also particularly obsessed with cleaning my ears. I also have a tendency to stick my finger in my belly button and sniff it.
1. I still watch Degrassi on Teen Nick sometimes (I have nothing further to say on the subject).